Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

30 September, 2011

Today..

Today was the most amazing day ever. First, we went to see where we would be siting for PMR in the dewan peperiksaan. Then, we went solat hajat secara berjemaah (Syaheerah jadi imam :D)

After that, there was the majlis restu guru-guru. Well, Qistina was crying even BEFORE we salam-ed the teachers. For me, I cried my eyes out at the end. I remember looking back and seeing Syaheerah's face red like a tomato with her teeth (and lips?) clenched. she was trying too hard not too cry :'O
Then at the veryvery end, all of us: Me, Nadhihah, Atiyah, Qistina, Shairah, Mimi, Syaheerah, Afiqah, Fatin, Shamirah and even Aida started to cry, bemaaf-maafan and ber-peluk-pelukan.

Apparently, we were the only people doing that..
but who cares?

When we hugged, we never wanted to let go cause it was just too sad :'(

Now,get ready for the highlite....
I was walking with Qistina and Atiyah and Shairah and Nadhihah.
Then.......

oh, here is an sms Qistina gave me a second ago..
This will explain the situation.. hopefully...

My message:

"wey, kau rasa ada orang perasan tak tadi? Pada kau, nampak obvious sangat ke? Tapi kau ada sebelah aku so tak obvious sangat kan?"

Qisina's reply:

"Bagi aku agak obvious sebab kau jalan terlalu perlahan then lepas dia melepasi kitorang, kau and Atiyah celebrate. haha. Lawak ah. Gatal Hidayah!"

I am NOT gatal. I am just have a mad crush on a boy (typical teenagers) since form 1 and that was the first time I actually got 'close' to him...

Well for me, it was a major success although I have a feeling that "somebody" noticed and that "somebody" did not like it.

ahhhhh..... his gorgeous smile :))

No comments:

Post a Comment