Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

29 May, 2012

Its not his fault..

Two days ago on sturday, I exerienced my 2nd fall.
I was cantering with my friend, he was on  Francesco
and me on shahrukh (again).

you see, I have this problem that I honestly think alot of riders have and that is:
not putting enough weight on the heels.
so at one point, my leg accidently came out of the stirrup (with shah rukh still cantering)
I lost my balance, and fell forwards.

I landed on my waist and arm. The pain was excruciatingly painful.
since before I hit the ground, my eyes were closed and they still were after the impact.
I was gripping the sand with my hand trying to tahan sakit.
Ya Allah, sakit yang teramat-amat.
masa buka mata, boleh nampak Shah Rukh dekat hujung arena staring at me.

My trainer rushed to me and asked me where I felt hurt, aked if I was ok, and asked me how I fell

"dia silap lead ke?" -basically implying it was shah rukh's fault.

I was way too exhausted and I was aching everywhere to answer so I just geleng kepala.

then my mum asked how I fell "laa, macam mana boleh jatuh, kuda tu laju sangat ke?"

no mum, when a rider falls, its 98% the riders fault.
It was all my fault.  I still have imperfections I need to polish and screw up before I become the next Stay Westfall lol.

sorry Shah rukh, I accidently fell on your neck and spooked you. I love you big boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment