Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

06 February, 2013

cocktail weenies

9th-17th February
one week vacation, baby! :D
Happy chinese new year!
Oh yes, I am so very happy!

Anyway, today I cooked a lot of brown rice.
In the end, I had around 8 cups of brown rice.
7 of which I put in resealable sandwich-bags and froze for later meals.
I'm trying to never eat white rice ever again.
also, I'm trying to cut out all refined, white flour.
which is cool, I guess.

At school for koko,
bila unit beruniform lain semua tengah berlatih kawad,
aktiviti kitorang ialah memasak.
Kitorang masak maggi telur with cocktail weenies.
I can't believe we get markah kehadiran for that.
nasib baik aku tak masuk kadet bomba; kawad dalam hujan.

Oh, I also cooked a creamy, mint chicken dish to eat with my brown rice.
Which was surprisingly really good.

I plan on eating oat bran/oatmeal for breakfast every morning.
not the ones that come out from a packet or tin though,
but the real, organic, cook yourself-nutritious kind.
I plan on making it a habit.
like, "I can't live without oatmeal" kind of attitude.
because well.... I hate the taste of oatmeal.


fun fact of the day: oatmeal was Prophet Muhammad's (SAW) favourite cereal.












No comments:

Post a Comment