Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

28 February, 2013

Deep talk

We went to MSU today.
It was my first time actually going there, so it was pretty exciting.
we had a "study smart" talk by Dr(?) Osman Affan.
Pretty cool guy.

ok anyway, after the ceramah,
me and the girls went back to my place.
Nak practice lisan BM and we had Biology tuition at 4 (which was cancelled)
So, sitting on my bedroom floor while stuffing pizza into our mouths,
we talked really deep talk.

I found out that Sarah and I have a lot in common.
as in tastes, likes, dislikes...

hahaha, Throughout the whole deep conversation, we were high-fiving each other saying
"OMG, me too!"
The details of our the conversation which we had will never be revealed.
ever.

It was so fun!
Honestly, just having your best friends together and talking about things you've probably never told anyone else.

anyway, tomorrow I have camp.
malasnya!!





No comments:

Post a Comment