Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

11 February, 2013

unproductive reproductive

This post has nothing to do with the reproductive system.

You know, I think in my whole life, I've written around 20 posts about how unproductive I am.
here, have another one.

You have no idea how badly I want to study!
I really really do, but I can't.

I just can't bring my ass to my desk,
sit down and open up a book.

there's only one explanation why this is so:
There's a devil on my back.

"OH MY GOD DUDE, MY FUTURE DEPENDS ON THIS YEAR!"

are the words I tell myself frequently.
Does it affect me?
no.

I wonder if I'm the only one with this problem, cause it seems like so.
Qistina has already started with homework
dude, its the first day of the holidays.
takde kerja ke hah?!



secara tuntas, there are two possibilities:
1. I will use my one week holiday wisely studying with proper time management and planning
2. F**k it, lets party.




No comments:

Post a Comment