Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

08 February, 2013

This week's update

lets see what happened this week:

--Me, Atiyah and Sarah skipped school today.

-I tried to convince Atiyah into thinking that I'm actually a boy.
I was staring into her eyes and saying seriously with a straight face:
"Its true Atiyah. Believe me"

-I'm still deciding whether to take extra subjects.
I'm considering between English for science and technology (EST) and Art.

-I was addicted to Macklemore's - thrift shop and Same love.

"they built the one-sies with the socks on"
this part was so adorable

Please god, don't make him too mainstream to the point where I'll hear 12 year old kids that claim they have "swag" singing his songs.

Or worse, let his songs get violently murdered by radio stations that repeat them over and over until we get sick of it, like what happened to that damned "Gangnam style".




-I watched TV and cried hard

You probably don't know this, but I absolutely love Downton Abbey
and I still can't believe Sybil died.
I just sat there wishing that it was all just a dream Cora was having.
I was waiting for them to show the part where she wakes up....

but she's gone...
The sweetest, nicest girl in the whole upstairs.
I cried my eyes out when Mary and Edith were standing by the deathbed and Mary said :

"This is the last time the three of us will be together, so lets love each other like sisters should"

and also the part where Thomas cried :'(


Oh Julian Fellowes, why did ya have to kill her off?!

I won't be seeing you guys for another week.
but maybe we'll go hang out since Mimi's back from boarding school.
see you guys then!


No comments:

Post a Comment