Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

31 August, 2013

mm-mmm-mm-mad madness

The annual Purge will begin in 5..4..3..2.. BOOM. snap. clap
I was really intrigued by the trailer, can't wait to see it on the big screen!

ok so we just started our trial exams.
we just finished BM and English.
ermegherd my english essay was messed up.

I wrote about this boy named Tyler who was bullied a lot. Then these guys from his class asked him if he wanted to hang with them. he said yes and so those boys came over to his house to play some Last Of Us. The boys pounced on Tyler, shoved a sock in his mouth and tied him with shoelaces. (When I was telling my friends this story, they were all like "OMG and they raped him??!" )
No way Jose was I gonna write about rape, that was way too dark. so anyway, the boys raided Tyler's house and the worse part?? they broke his grandma's China dishes :(
Then I rambled on about shi* like and as if stung by a black widow, his mind became dark. all feelings were mercilessly massacred, any sense of remorse were paralysed. If he could not end his misery, then the next best thing is to end the lives of those who caused it.

and at the very end was something like "The neighbours watched in disbelief as the bodies of five teenage boys were hoisted out through the front door"

yeah, I'm demented like that.

So yesterday night, instead of reading on enzymes, I watched a very sad documentary.
It was called "India is a very dangerous place to be a woman"
That was the saddest thing I've seen in my life.
boys, if a girl doesn't want to talk to you, DON'T POUR ACID ON HER FACE, DAMMIT!
its so messed up. Just thinking about it makes me cringe, really.
the documentary revolved mainly around the case of the girl who got gang-raped on a bus.
Can you imagine how she felt and what she went through?
She was gonna be a doctor, she had such a huge future.
but no, some f-tards couldn't restrain themselves.
said that it was "her fault" for being out at night.
I hope you get hanged happily. assholes.

P/S: sorry if I'm swearing a lot these days. I don't know whats gotten into me

2 comments: