Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

23 May, 2014

Back on track

"People don't care about healthy, they just wanna look good naked"

Ehhhhh I'm kinda 50/50 on that one.

I have a confession.
I was on a perfect streak.
I was running 20-25km a week.
Then I stopped.
Stopped for 4 weeks..

I just couldn't bring myself to do it again. Because I've failed, basically.
And I keep thinking of those who are better and I tell myself I'm never gonna get there.

Then I snapped back to reality and was like HELLO, NEWS FLASH.

Been there, done that.

I remember myself 2 years ago. Thinking and accepting the fact that I was gonna be like this the rest of my life.
That I was gonna die alone with my cats because let's face it, guys like skinny girls.

Jap, I dont even remember what this post was supposed to be about

Anyway, as soon as I start college, BEAST mode is back on. I'm running every morning on the campus track.

To prove my seriousness on improving health, I made my own mix of muesli.
(Because I hate the store bought ones they're always so sweet)

Oats, raisins, black sesame seeds, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, pine nuts, macadamia nuts.

1/2 a cup of muesli with a banana in low fat milk and a cup of hot green tea for breakfast everyday.

Can you imagine the amount of protein, fibre and essential fatty acids I'm getting here? Neither can I.





No comments:

Post a Comment