Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

13 May, 2014

I'm going to college..

but mama, I don't feel grown up..

College starts in exactly 13 days from now, on the 26th May.
This is so weird, seeing how much I've grown.
I'm the same person (not quite exactly) I was 10 years ago, but I'm trapped in this body.
and life goes on.

The thing is, I've always been that kind of person who cherishes every single moment, detail and aspect of life. I look at the sky as I walk to school everyday, I walk slowly in the rain because I love to, I step in puddles in school shoes, I spend hours snorkeling until i'm fried from the sun, I stargaze alone outside when I'm bored and yet....
I feel like life is moving too fast for me.
like I've been locked in a room counting dust all this time while out there, life happens.

college already? really?

I'm happy to be going to college with two of my close friends, although I'd be happier having all 11 of us (but life doesn't work that way, Pablo honey).

everything will change
people will change.

Life is ephemeral, I get that.
I can't expect it to be stuck in static.
babies are born, people die.
dynamic, ever-changing, different.

ok tunggu jap.\
I think I kinda terkeluar topic.

So I've packed my bags.
files? check. instant soup? check.  bras? check
how many bras do people bring to college anyway?? is 6 too much? I don't know!

I have like, 11 baju kurungs, kebanyakan pink. I'm turning into Nadrah with all these pinks!!
and I hope I get super skinny there. I'm talking 40kg skinny. hahaha

Mum whipped out all her books, Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic chemistry, Physical chemistry.

me: mum do I really need to bring all thes...
mum: YOU WANT TO GET 4 FLAT OR NOT??!!

so my plan now is to survive orientation week, study, sleep, 4.0 (Amin), UPU, University of Malaya in Dentistry, graduate, work, specialize, get filthy rich AWWWWWW YISSSSSSSSS

semua dengan izin tuhan!








1 comment:

  1. HEY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "TURNING INTO NADRAH'

    ReplyDelete