Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

21 May, 2014

Pillow babies

I am super pumped/ecstatic/psyched/stoked for college.

Like I want it to start now.  LITERALLY.

"You've had a more than enough 6 month long vacation" 

-mum

"Who will cook for you when I'm gone?"

-me

*sad face*

-mum


I fell asleep last night staring at the twin towers. Yes, I slept at the hospital on a lazy chair. Wasn't Four Seasons exactly, but I had a nice view.


I wasn't exactly overjoyed by having to sleep in the hospital again, and I felt like a little selfish, spoilt (insert favourite bad word here) for it. But mum knocked some sense into me. 

YOU LEAVE FOR COLLEGE. FATHER ILL. STAGE 4 CANCER. MAY BE THE LAST TIME.

YOU NO DAUGHTER OF MINE. YOU DISHANA OUR FAMIRY!

Omg talking about my mum, she's trying to make me change my mind about dentistry and go into medical school. So last night we were in the car and eminem's "I need a doctor" came on. She sang every chorus and changed the lyrics to "please be a doctor..doctor"

Hahahahhha itulah mak saya.

Anyways, I'll be back in Shah Alam at about 4pm. I miss you bed. I miss how your body carasses mine as we frolick together with love. The soft tender touches you give me. How you make me crave for more. For more sleep!! Gotcha didn't I?. We could make cute pillow babies tho.

Too much? Yeah I thought so. Shaza, mesti awak rasa kita pelik kan? 

Talking about shaza, we had a reunion the other day and she kept saying "Hidayah kita rindu awak!"

And I said "pada kita, awak ni macam batu kat tepi jalan! Pergi! "

Pastu dia pandang bawah buat muka sedih tak jadi. 

Anyways, After Subuh just now I stayed up on the balcony with a steaming flask of coffee and watched the sun ascend into the sky. It was divine :)


No comments:

Post a Comment