Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

31 July, 2011

Let's put our fasting shoes on.

Mulai esok, kita akan berpuasa selama sebulan.
This is the last entry for the month (31st July)
And it may or may not be the last entry for the next month too.
pendek kata, PMR is so close I can taste it.

I just realised how stupid I am to ONCE AGAIN, procrastinate.
really Hidayah? you just realised?
I am looking back and thinking "Why didn't I study earlier?"
I hope after I get my results, I still wont be thinking the same thing.
InsyaAllah.

May Allah be always be with me to guide me through.
To give me strength, to give me knowledge.
I didn't go to terawih today because I wanted to study.
I told mum and abah that I will study, and I am going to.
This month is a big month for me. well, its big for alot of people.
I want to change. To be new. To be better.
 I'm sure Allah and Ramadhan can help me

To all my friends that I care so much and to my family whom I love no matter what,
Even if you will never read this, I want to say I'm sorry for all the things I've done.
I also hope Allah S.W.T will let us meet each other on Eid.
I will try to be better as your Daughter/sister/cousin/niece/friend.

Atiyah, Qistina ,Nadhihah, Natasha, Shairah and even Sarah.
You guys have been with me since the very beginning.
so, Thank you.
I'm sorry and I love you guys dearly

No comments:

Post a Comment