Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

18 February, 2012

Coin flipping, hooves thumping, bamboo falling

Choosing between:
Jumping poles on a horse in the rain, or
waiting in line for you name to be called to get a certificate?

view of DARC from Parking lot. its raining, wooh!

This is the dilemma I faced when I woke up at 5a.m this morning.
I flipped a coin and went back to bed.

and eventhough it was heads and I had to go to the Majlis Anugerah kecemerlangan,
I chose againts it.

the funny thing is, when you flip a coin to make a really hard decision, as the coin is spinning in midair,
you secretly know what you want.

I just read Atiyah's blog.
I was literally laughing out loud.
Why?

NOTE: extracted from Atiyah's blog. please visit her blog:
http://www.nuratiyahmf.blogspot.com/, and Atiyah, don't get mad.
I'm your best friend. I also have your RM10 and your oral speech with me :D
___________________________________________________
Sebelum itu, terdapat satu gambar yang mencuit hati saya. Sila spot difference nya.
Tak pa lah, I give you hint ok.

Hujan lebat woh. Pokok bamboo dalam pasu pun jatuh. First satu je. Macam nak halau pencuri jergh. Then dua, extra protection O.o
________________________________________________________

lol,  this was when we had tuition.
haha. Me, Sarah and Atiyah(who was scared of getting her shoes wet),
tried to move the tree. didn't work.
Oh Atiyah, you crack me up.
Haha that's it folks.
Don't forget to be Awesome!

sincerely,
Hdyh

2 comments:

  1. Update lah lagi!!!!! Blog kau best lah. -ur best friend Qistina Iwani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhaahhahahaha, people should have been there kalau tak tak faham joke tu, inside joke gitu. Comel gila qis, buat lah blog weh!!! Bahasa kau kan berbunga-bunga dan wangi lagi.

    ReplyDelete