Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

11 February, 2012

Audioslave

I love that feeling of listening to a song after not listening to it for years.

Audioslave.  remember them?
One day Qistina said to me "ingat tak lagu 'like a stone'?"
Then it hit me, its been 3 years since I heard a single song from audioslave.

pause music in sidebar --->



There's just something about this song.
either remebering listening to the guitar solo in the car on the way to Ipoh,
or intepreting the lyrics (failed) which alway kept me mystified.

"I love slowing my voice, and breaking guitars, cause' it doesn't remind me of anything"

I remember I used to have the biggest crush on Chris Cornell when I was 12.
something about his rockstar image and "I don't give a &*%$" attitude
won me over.

I still love you Chris. After all this time, I still love you

sincerely,
hdyh

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/2/12

    FUCK YEA someone who knows real music. Faith in humanity restored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/2/12

    OMG I love Audioslave too!!! <3 too bad they broke up though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RITE?! Now all we have is Bieber :(

      Delete