Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

19 February, 2012

DARC and Space u8!

I just wanted to show you where I spend my weekend mornings.
Everybody, welcome to DARC (denai Alam Riding club)
Its where I learn horse riding and my mum and sisters play archery.

Main Arena

for some reason the hair on my neck is standing....those extra legs are creepy


Little girl on pony in lunging paddock :)




 Let's see some of the horses!






 I know I've said things about her, but now I take back all that I've said. She's an amazing horse and by far my favourite!




She's fearless.

she's mighty fast. Make sure to grip the reins :)

My coach said that I'm too soft with horses.
Like just now, I was on Flicka and she won't trot.
Heck, she won't even walk.

So they told me to whip her.
"bagi whip sekali. jerk the reins"
but I only whipped softly so that she continues trotting,
and it worked fine.
I also learnt that whipping too hard could startle her and make her stop.

It's really fun. Getting to know different horses, their characteristics, speed and temperament.
It's like meeting different people.
experience is important because horses are very unpredictable.

Example; There are some horses that take 5 kicks to walk.
while some only take the 'touch of the heel'.

I love them all!!
especially S. Alam, D'Allonzo, Mamat, Zidane and of course, sweet Lateefa :)

Also, yesterday we went to Space u8.
There was nothing there so we watched a movie.




Dalam dua gambar ni, Irfan macam tak bergerak langsung. haha



Dah tu je. Gambar kuda je lebih. Gambar kawan tak banyak :P

Sincerely,
Hdyh

P/S: Don't forget to be awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't have any picture of u yesterday :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its fine. I'll make sure to crop you out in our next group photos :)

    ReplyDelete