Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

11 February, 2012

JCO!!!!



Yesterday, We started tuition!
Me, Sarah, Mimi, Syaheerah and Fatin went to the same tuition centre!
It was super fun.
we learnt Additional Mathematics.
Haha, yeah we had a blast kan kan kan??
The teacher wasn't too strict and wasn't all jello either.
lol, a new phrase for "too soft" teachers.

This all happened in my living room.
Yes, we're home tuitioned at my house.
and who's other house to do it at if not at mine right?

Ok, I need to tell you something serious.

Ok, so you guys know that I am
in lo.... well.. that
I lik...eh. that
I have feeli...
AHH! I can't get this straight!

ok before that, I am so scared of posting anything more about jco because "what if he knows?" or what if someone he knows, knows about this and tells him and then the whole world will explode leaving nothing but cookie crumbles and pie crusts all over the streets and chocolate chips all over your hair. THEN WHAT DO I DO?!

It freakin' freaks me out. thinking that he knows. and then if he sees me on the streets, he'll think:  "Oh god, theres that creepy stalker girl, quick, burn her and bury her ashes near the Nile river"

OVEREACTING? HOW CAN I BE OVEREACTING?!
PISH POSH, I AM NOT OVEREACTING AT ALL

You know what, I decided I can't tell you what I wanted to tell you.
I figured that if anyone found out, my life would be over.
I'll basically be commiting social suicide.

Fatin dah tau dah. Syaheerah pun dah tau.

Isn't it weird,
I mean, Atiyah and Mimi like the same person, but now they both don't like him anymore (or atleast that's what they said *kening kening)

Fatin and Qistina both like a different "assortment" of guys hahahahahahaha

and here I am, stuck with the same guy after 4 effing years.
stupid emotions. Stupid feelings. Stupid puberty.

If for some reason you can't see the "comments section" below, click on the "time" displayed
(9:51 PM) right under this message. heehee

5 comments:

  1. Santa Claus11/2/12

    Dude, ur making me impatient. Just tell me who the guy is..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all I can say is "nice name" :))

      Delete
  2. Anonymous11/2/12

    chocolate chips all over your hair? whaat???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/2/12

    Hi, just blogwalking. love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete