Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

08 March, 2012

Nearly finished..

So today we had Maths and History papers.
I don't want to say anything about it..

Anyway, as me and Atiyah were walking home,
We bumped into our classmate.
Atiyah asked: macam mana maths tadi?
Classmate: Ok lah, senang.
Atiyah: What? you smart ass *&$# (only she didn't say the last word)

and Atiyah was like: OMG tak! tak! tak sengaja!
and then we were all laughing.

Me: Atiyah, I can't believe you said that
Atiyah: It was meant to be a joke.
Me: *laughing* it wasn't funny.

The moral of the story is...
well, the moral is that we should...
umm...

nahh, it was just a story.

I realise that I too, have these reflexes that I don't intend on doing but do anyway.
(most of which I learnt from Shane Dawson)


You don't?

ok..



1 comment: