Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

11 March, 2012

Trail Ride

I haven't posted in years!
pfft, baru berapa hari je :/

anyway, yesterday was my first trail ride ever!
me, 2 korean girls and our trainer got to bring our horses on a trail ride.
I was supposed to ride Flicka but they gave me D.Alam instead.
THANKGOD. 
Flicka is so stubborn.
and they always give me Flicka :/

in about an hour I have another lesson.
The main reason I chose to have my class at 10:15 is because well..
theres this guy... :)

Oh come on, tau tak jarang gila nak cari lelaki yang equestrian?
kalau ya pun dekat kelantan and Terengganu :)

Hari ni InsyaAllah nak ambil video of me riding.
It'll be really interesting to see yourelf ride from another point of view :D

Oh, btw,

Add maths-Fail
Biology-On the brink
Maths-Bagai melukut di tepi gantang (Saya pun tak faham maksudnya sangat. sila rujuk Besta)







No comments:

Post a Comment