Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

23 March, 2012

Scolded by History teacher and seeing Mimi's farm again!

So, yesterday was Mimi's birthday and tomorrow we're celebrating it at her farm!!

This was the first time we went to her farm! (This photo is 2 years old)

 Tapi Atiyah won't be coming.
She has this CPR clinic seminar thingy.
Atiyah, going to a birthday party is always more important than learning how to save a life.
Shairah pun tak datang :( nak pergi kenduri kahwin ke apetah.

Also, I was told off by my sejarah teacher because I didn't say that "I was sorry I was late".
yeah, I was so stupid.
In my head I was like "dah lah nak jadi pengawas! perangai macam ni, apa ni Hidayah?!"
Then when she left the class, me and Fatin kejar her and said we were sorry.
she patted me on the shoulder and said that she didn't intend to embarrass us
 and that she was just doing her job.
She's such a sweet teacher :)
Sorry, I won't do it again. I promise!

Dah, tu je lah kot.
Happy birthday Mimi!



2 comments:

  1. OMG. I look so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you do... Haha no lah, but since u hit puberty kau dah lain dah muka kau :)

    ReplyDelete