Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

28 March, 2012

The story of the uni-brow



There was a girl aged around 8,
Who suffered a sad and funny fate.
She was taunted and teased like a cow,
because of her unappealing uni-brow.

"Your brows connect,
you're weird looking too.
How do you live with one,
when others have two?"

She cried and cried,
She was sad all day,
then she came up with an idea.
(not a very smart one, if I should say)

She ran to the bathroom,
I'm sure you know what she did ;P
Not knowing that later,
her parents will throw a fit.

When she looked in the mirror,
her smile faded away.
She wanted to scream,
and hide in a cave.

Her right eyebrow was half gone,
the skin there was bare,
"What have I done?"
There wasn't any hair!

The next few days,
she went to school
sad and depressed
like a lost old mule.

The best part was,
that none of her friends,
found out that half her eyebrows
were actually drawn with a black marker pen.

-A true story. experienced by me

So, how was it?
yeah, I was inspired to write this because our chemistry teacher told us that her younger sister shaved off a part of her eyebrows because her other sister had insulted her.

I went through the exact same thing.
cuma I didn't really have a unibrow.
My sisters just wanted to scare me,
 which leaded me to the shaver.
haha :)





1 comment: