Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

16 April, 2012

The lovely bones

I love the way music tells us stories.
The way every note is played perfectly, every chord struck with love.
It doesn't matter if you love 2PM, One direction, lady gaga or even chopin (like me),
there is always that one song that makes you stop and listen.

I don't know how to thank all those AMAZING composers out there.
Thank you for the beautiful music you produced!
Thank you:

John Williams.
Harry Gregson Williams
Dario Marianelli
Brian Eno
Carter Burwell


In my opinion, the best songs are those without lyrics.
That way, you can fill it with your own thoughts.

This is the song I'm listening to as I'm writing this:
To you, it may be bland and simple,
But to me, I nearly cried.
It's that beautiful to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment