Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

29 April, 2012

Is it that bad?!

I took this video with my phone (which explains the bad quality)
he's screaming "stop it! somebody, stop that horrible sound" 
I could of sworn I could hear him scream "kill me!" lol


not sure if he hates my playing, or he hates the song...
he was quite before I started playing. tapi the moment I played, he started chirping.
At the end when I stopped playing, he stopped chirping.
ok Oliver, I get the hint.

Oh btw, this song is from twilight: new moon.
It's called "the meadow" by Alexandre Desplat.
I first heard it when Mimi played it on her piano many years ago.
and then the usual happened. I got hooked, couldn't stop listening to it and lastly I HAD to learn it.

The reason why the song is cut half way through is because I didn't learn sampai habis.
I play by ear ( I can't read sheet music) and that part (the part after where I stopped) is super duper hard.
might take a few months to learn. and I'm MALAS.
Dapat belajar sikit pun cukup lah kan.

1 comment: