Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

23 April, 2012

Rock on!

Banyak orang tak sangka yang saya ni peminat setia Ella dan Awie.
Hahaha...Hell no! that was a joke.

Awie, Ella, jangan marah ya.

Anyway, the other day we went to HUKM to visit a sick relative
and I was listening to "Drown me slowly" for the entire journey.
Korang perasan tak bila dengar lagu  yang sama lama-lama,
you start discovering new things. You know, like small intricate details you never noticed?

I started to fall in love with the bass of the song and looked for covers on youtube and well, I found this guy.
(His name is Lou. I think)


hebat gila kan? at first macam biasa je but then he gets in the groove! lol
I think he's from Germany because his videos were full of German people. haha, kalau  dia ni orang melayu, satu kampung kejar.


here's another one: RHCP-Stone cold bush

Oh God that is so awesome! Dia macam dalam dunia dia sendiri.

I know, I know, mesti korang tengok rupa je kan?
haha yes, he is pretty handsome :)

2 comments:

  1. Bapak ah! Although I didnt watch the whole video sebab malas. Comel nya cara dia main guitar dia aawwwwwwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! I bet ur jealous of his skin ;) oh and its a bass. Haha

    ReplyDelete