Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

29 December, 2012

I wish I was special. You're so fu*king special.

This is the lyrics to the song you're probably listening to right now.
except the one I put on my playlist is the choir version which was used in "the social network"

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye

I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul

I want you to notice, when I'm not around
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell I'm doing here?
I don't belong here


This is such a beautiful song.
It truly is.

This is the story of my life summed up into one song.
I first listened to this song in  2009.
FLy Fm did a the "flirty@9:30" segment. (where people confess their love to other people)
A guy named Eric had a crush on a girl in his class for over 3 years.
He wanted to express his love to her live on the radio.
She rejected him while the whole nation was listening.
After the segment finished, the Dj played this song.
HOW SAD IS THAT?

I reevaluated my life while listening to this song

Its different. 
It moves you.

well, atleast it moves me.
unless you rather listen to something like:
"That magic in your pants is making me blush"











No comments:

Post a Comment