Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

14 March, 2014

Fatten up!

My dad doesn't want to undergo chemo :/
He was really adamant about it too. Mum was like "It's just five days and it will be over"
and dad was like NOPE, NU UH.
I guess I understand. It hurts him so bad. It's not just the five days, but it takes a week after for him to actually recover from what the treatment is doing to his body.
Chemo is violent.

He's a 56 year old, 46kg man.
yeah, 46 kg. like most teenage girls my age.

So mum and I decided we needed to fatten him up.
a tablespoon of butter, full fat milk, cream, broccoli, carrots and a piece of cod.
We blended it up and added it to his milk supplement
apparently by adding all that fat we were also trying to clog his arteries :)





Today I also made Risotto for the first time. I served it with salmon and plum salad.

I made a plate for my mum and she was like "taknak, nak burger juga!" lol
my mother is a 6 year old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment