Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

01 March, 2014

I hate this place

I truly hate this place. Everyone is just in pain from the chemotherapy, it makes my heart sink.



That boy on the bed next to us is my age too. 
At 17 he should be going on outings with friends, falling in love and just being careless.
but he's fighting a battle instead.

My dad just finished a 5 day chemo course. 5 DAYS!
even one day of chemo drains him physically, imagine what 5 days does to him.

On the last day he was there, I went to the pharmacy to collect his medicine.
they gave him five bottles of morphine solution and no plastic bag so I had to cram it into my sling bag.
One of the bottle caps accidentally unscrewed and sploosh. morphine.morphine everywhere.
My tab was soaked with it (thank god it was still working).
 The most interesting part?
when I got home and all the liquid had evaporated and dried up, ants were swarming my bag like crazy!
I was like "holy crap!!! even ants?" 

then my mind just wandered about what would happen if I tipped a bottle into the fish tank, the cats water dish, my mum's coffee. the possibilities are endless! haha
don't do drugs, kids.or grown ups. everyone, really.



No comments:

Post a Comment