Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

29 April, 2014

and life goes on..

eight of my friends got the same Matriculation college as me, which is KMS(Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor) yang literally cam 30 minit je dari sini..
tak belajar lah aku dengan adanya dorang ni haha.
My sister was in the first ever batch of this matriks yang agak baru, and now I'm following suit :D

Anyways, yeah life goes on you know.
6 months break is long enough. I feel like my mind is getting all foggy and old.

"Like a muscle, the brain needs to be used vigorously to get stronger or it goes to waste"
-That black guy from House, (foreman?)

Takut jugak sebenarnya..
Takut nak jumpa orang baru (Imagine a vampire seeing the sun)

Takut kena suruh solve equation kat depan atas whiteboard (serious this is my biggest fear hanya Allah dan Atiyah yang tahu) PASTU SALAH PASTU SEMUA ORANG GELAK PASTU CIKGU BENCI :(

Takut tak ada pendirian. I really don't know if I have one or not. macam mana nak check?
Both Qistina and I pernah melalui "zaman rempit" masa form 1.
 what if I bergaul dengan orang yang sebegitu dan akhirnya terjebak again?
tak nak jadi rempit lagi dah.. penat :(

Takut "suka" lelaki. you don't want it, but yet you can't help it. when you like someone (sama ada dia tahu atau tidak) you're making yourself susceptible to jealousy, hatred, desperation. All which are detrimental to your mental well being. tuntasnya, pelajaran terganggu.
Shaza awak dah janji nak marah kita kalau kita distracted!

you got this,you got this!
One chance. one opp'tunity.
10 months, give all you got.
and by next year I'll be starting my Degree in Dentistry. amin.





No comments:

Post a Comment