Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

07 April, 2014

Like a ukulele,

Like a Ukulele,
Mama made a baby.
Really don't mind the practice,
cause you're my little lady.

So, I haven't been on a horse for nearly 3 months now and yesterday I broke that.
I came to the stables and nearly broke down to tears when I saw Massa, my Massa, with a foal.

ok. hold up. back track .
 she was pregnant?
She gave birth?
I feel horrible for not knowing!
Who's the daddy?

I'm personally naming him Boston because Boston, Massachusetts. Its the only name that fits!
He tried to eat my tudung (in front of all the stable workers) lol

He wouldn't stop nuzzling me. shoo! be gone! you sweet adorable pony


He is so beautiful I want to kidnap him and tickle his tummy and feed him carrots and bury my face in his mane and give him kisses till he drops from affection.

for some reason, (probably due to not riding for a long period of time) my butt was really sore.
My rising trot is pretty good and I land back in the saddle really gently "as if there were eggs on it".
The sore was so bad it's really not worth making dirty jokes over (although I have a few jokes in my head right now)

Me and Denai did jumping and trotting poles. He was an angel :)
I hosed him down after because it was hot as potatoes!!

The workers there whom I have grown to love really welcomed me back

"HIDAYAH LAMA SUDAH TAK DATANG AHH!"


aand that pretty much sums up my sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment