Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

20 April, 2014

Headstrong.


BACK OFF I'LL TAKE YOU ON,
HEADSTRONG, I'LL TAKE ON ANYONE.

I ran a 7km race today.
I struggled with multiple side stiches but I managed to finish in 4th place (female category) which is pretty cool for a fat chick.

It was really fun though.
I mean, 2 years ago I was 20kgs heavier and couldnt even run 1km without collapsing. I absolutely hated the 5k annual road runs at school and was just plain unhealthy. So it's kinda mindfreakinblowing what I just did. Haha.

I really would love to grow up to be someone who takes part in regular community runs.

So hari ini dalam sejarah:

I Hidayah, at age 17 1/2 voluntarily participated and completed my first ever  (non-school) run.

Achievement unlocked.

Over and out.








4 comments:

  1. WOOHOO YOU GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous24/4/14

    badass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heeeehee24/4/14

    so proud of how far you've come :D :D :D
    plus, you are starting to be a di*k magnett

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAHAHA. but can't I be like, a knowledge magnet or something instead?

    ReplyDelete