Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

09 April, 2014

She gave me a pin!


"What does your mother work as?"

*shrugs shoulders

"okay, what does your father work as?"

*shrugs shoulders again

"Haha how can you not know?"

*smiles and giggles at my expression.

I later found out that this 8 year old is an orphan...

I work as a tuition teacher now. I teach english and Bahasa Malaysia.
get this..I absolutely hated tuition as a kid.
It was exhausting, tiring, boring and it lasted for hours on.
So I'm trying to make my classes as awesome as friggin possible!

Anyway, she gave me a pin thingy with a cartoon on it and was like 
"nah, ni untuk cikgu"

NAWWWW 
I was seriously cheesin' cause I've never been loved before!
AND this was our first class together!
AND my friend Fatin teaches her Maths and she didn't give a pin to Fatin!!

hahahha fatin! 
jealous tak? jealous lah :D




I was "revising" things to teach and the male nurse looked at me as if I was a mentally diasabled 18 year old.



kbye, 
meow meow woof woof

No comments:

Post a Comment