Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

07 April, 2014

Jst do it. lik, srsly..

I'm writing this from the  hospital waiting room. A place I've been in so many times I can navigate myself in it blindfolded.

So many times have I been in here, and so many times have I been seeing this one guy.
I think we've crossed eyes nearly 100 times now nearly every month since last year but alas...

I do not have the guts to part my lips and utter the word "hi".
What is wrong with me?

We could turn out to be cool friends and maybe upgrade to bff's.
And maybe, just maybe all my boredom would walk out the room and leave me in peace.

We could play "would you rather? "
And I'd ask him if he would lick the inside of a toilet bowl or wash his face with the water.

Or we could play hide and seek
And I'd always lose because he knows every corner by heart cause well...he works here lol.

Or we could play "I spy with my little eye"
And we'd spy on how many patients are going to die....

Ok so that took an unexpected turn for the worse..sorry

So.. I literally no kidding just walked beside him. And we looked at each other and it was awkward. Whyyyyyyy god whyyyyyy!?

I'm now eating a banana in front of two guys.. this is more awkward and I'm pretending to type on my phone. Well not pretend..but as if it were something important.

I'm bored :/
Kbye.
Internet slow gila.

No comments:

Post a Comment