Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

16 July, 2011

Eminem



Dear Mr.Eminem,
The way you captivate your fans is amazing
Because all you're doing is rapping and singing about your life.
You have been through alot. Lawsuits, divorce, etc.
But you still remain strong like the soldier we all know.
You should be awarded best celebrity dad for the way you
protect Hailie and how you literally gave your arm for her.

all the best,
your biggest fan


When the name "Slim Shady" passes out through a persons lips,

some people will think about a thug, an insane cruel person who
expresses anger through rapping and makes billions out of it.

For others, he is known as the king of rap.
 The man who started it all, The man who extracts a part of his life and applies it to his songs, a gift that nobody else can do.

There is no doubt that this, is Eminem.

so what if his songs are a bit offensive.
Hes been through crap you wouldn't even imagine.

So, why do I suddenly speak of this man?
Because he's been a part of my life for so long.

The first songs I heard from him were mockingbird, cleanin out my closet and like toy soldiers.
Back in 2004, when I was 8

His songs are so inspirational. For example, Lose yourself.
A song that makes you want to work hard on something like crazy. Gives you hope. Makes you stand up and clench your fists. It makes you think "he did it, why can't I"

"Success is my only mothereffing option,
failure's not"
-Lose yourself,Eminem



Just so you know Marshall Matthew Mathers, I love you man.

No comments:

Post a Comment