Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

10 July, 2011

A song


I composed a song for someone.
someone that I don't think I want to meet. Atleast not now.
I want to meet him later in life though.... When I've changed.
But right now, I want to concentrate on my studies.
Because the thought of not having a future really scares me.

InsyaAllah, I will have a good job and a wonderful life.
wait, what was I talking about?

oh yes, the song

well, the song I composed is called 'Undefined'
Unsure or uncertain of the definition of something to the extent of composing a song with hope it can answer the questions that are kept mystified in my head.
(pfft, emo -.-')


At first it was just a tune I thought was actually quite nice.
F G A G F C# D and then the end is two D's on different keys.
simple aite? I know, so I added on and on to it
wow, I'm boasting about a stupid lame song on my blog, how low can you get?

I admit, I'll never be as great as my all time favourite composer Chopin,

but hey, I'm taking baby steps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment