Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

02 July, 2011

Life stories no.1

Goats


My mom is the Director of Veterinar Research Institute so we lived in a 6 room bungalowe beside a river with a tennis court, a foot ball field, Cows, rabbits and goats.
At that time I was 8-11 years old. so, I followed mom to work ( across the football field ) she went on car, I went on bike. when we got there, we saw that the goats were out of their pen and just staring at us. They weren't afraid of us because they were tame. So my mom told me and my sister to put them back. so I rode my bike to the other side to kind of "scare" them back into their pen.
So I mounted my bike and moved forward. They followed me, I got scared and cycled faster.
I looked back and they were chasing me! Imagine cycling on your bike, you look back and a herd of goats were chasing you! But then there was a gutter, I didn't hit the breaks on time and just ran into it ( without falling though) when I looked back to see the goats, afraid they were going to attack me but suprisingly they were just standing there staring at me.. I soon figured out that those goats had the follow the leader instict. but my "you know where" was still aching.

No comments:

Post a Comment