Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

26 July, 2011

Mimi Alyssa bt Zaidi



hmmm, what words can describe Mimi?
Beautiful? smart? handsome?
all of the above? hahaha

(I just had to re-edit this because I learnt a lot about Mimi.)

So like, a million freakin gazillion guys have hit on her, right? but none of them wins the cake!

"Mi, you're so picky"

"No I'm not"

"Yes! you so are!"

But one thing for sure is you don't wanna be too pushy. Don't force her to like you, let it be.
if it happens it happens. No one likes feeling tied down, man.
ok why am I telling guys how to get my friend? this is weird.

just tell her she's pretty and give her chocolates.
Because most likely she'll give me the chocolates.

hahaha lawak

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/6/13

    Interesting~ Gudluck for SPM guys!

    -ex SMKBJ-

    ReplyDelete