Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

01 May, 2012

Examinations

Hello citizens .
you roam the earth not knowing that politics have been depleting your freedom.
You let it diminish your life all for greed, power and success.
But what does it leave you?
do you not feel the agony of our soldiers?
The weight they carry upon their shoulders when it is you who should carry your own burden?
let us fight! let us uprise againts inhumane behaviour.
Until we sweat bullets and cry blood, we shall FIGHT!
Follow me dear brothers and sisters! we will protest infront of their fort they call "offices"
We shall demand equal rights!
let us all with one voice and aim. Let us shout:

WE WILL NOT ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. YOU SHALL FIGURE THEM OUT YOURSELVES

I will lay my sword across my chest and swear "examinations are for losers"

fuuuh, exam fever is here.
like PMR all over again. But more badass than ever.

I will not allow my men to die answering ridiculous questions written on paper!

1 comment:

  1. You should post this on facebook. Seriously :)

    ReplyDelete