Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

22 May, 2012

Add maths. yaay....

for some reason, it feels like im having my period for the first time.
I don`t know WHY... it just DOES. weird, I know.

we had two papers today: add maths 1 and 2. (heaven, right?)
I failed both. lol..baru buat dah fail dah :/
For the spare half an hour I had after trying to answer all the questions,
I daydreamed.
I daydreamed about big giant cockroaches coming through the window,
daydreamed about a puchong standing behind Atiyah's back and telling her the answers,
daydreamed about that really tall guy I only meet twice a week.
p/s: siapa tak nak bela puchong kan? Atiyah you lucky gal!

Then Sarah kena marah dengan cikgu because she was "playing" with her correction tape.

just two more days!!
langkawi baby here I come :D

No comments:

Post a Comment