Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

06 May, 2012

Best moment ever.

Today I met Mimi at DARC.
She signed up for archery lessons. woohoo.

Riding lessons was really frustrating because Dibbie simply wouldn't move.
From the main arena, we moved to a lunging paddock because the only thing that would work on Dibbie was a savvy stick. (She's immune to whips and kicks )
She also stepped on my foot. yeah, that was my bad.
After lessons, I spent about RM25 buying 5 packets of carrots to feed the horses.
Prada and Massa were desperate to get the last piece of carrot which I gave to neither of them. lol
after my 3rd packet of carrots was finished, something caught my eye.
It was a lonely horse all alone grazing grass at the back part of the stable.
I approached him and the last thing I knew,
He simply wouldn't leave me alone. He followed me everywhere.
I ran, he ran too.
Qistina, tengok video ni:


That was the first time that's ever happened to me and I've got to say, it was the best moment on my entire life.


1 comment: