Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

20 May, 2012

Big things!

So, alot of big things happened and are happening
Our school did the whole citrawarna thing.
didn't watch it on tv though! sorry guys, I'm sure our school was awesome!!
Most of my bestfriends were in it: Qistina, Natasha, Nadhihah, Atiyah and Sarah.
*Sarah was really pretty awwww
Ok, to be completely honest.... I didn't enter citrawarna because of two reasons

1. I absolutely hate dancing like seriously, if you ever tell me to dance I will kill you.
2. I'll have to cancel Horse riding lessons!
(Sorry, I'll pick horses over being on tv anytime!)

which brings me to my next "big thing"
I officially cantered today!

I'm gonna die because I'm so happy!!
8 months I waited... 8 FREAKING MONTHS!

My coach brought me to the lunging paddock and said:
"ok, you've tried before. Let's see you do it now. FOR REAL"

I was so focused!
in my head:

 " ok, watch your legs Hidayah.Rise to the trot.  Now check your diagonal, pull your outside rein, heels down, look infront, don't pull on the reins, now *kick and CANTER!! swooping motions Hidayah, sit deeply in the saddle, eyes in front, right leg kick, if he stops, keep on asking him to continue, heels down! Yes Hidayah! YES! YOU'RE DOING IT! ALHAMDULILLAH!!"

Pastu he asked me if I could practice on my own because he wanted to teach two other guys.
and I pulun-pulun ShahRukh to canter. (betul kah frasa ini?)

(p/s: to view comments click on the "time displayed at the bottom of this post

mesti dia dah penat dah dengar me jerit in his ears: "canter shahrukh! canter!"


Goodboy Shahrukh, goodboy!




3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww canter tu apa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do i put this..well, theres jog, run and sprint.
    Trotting is jogging, cantering is running, galloping is sprinting. Lol, susah nak explain. Yea, the horses' name is shahRukh khan. Soo macho ;)

    ReplyDelete