Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

13 April, 2014

he's my soulmate, i'm sure

I met this guy the other day

OH HERE SHE GOES AGAIN WITH " A GUY"

no, but he was different.
In fact, he was absolutely amazing!

Dia orang nogori sembilen.
He was 19, and he slept in the hospital for 2 weeks to take care of his brother.
Him and his brother were really warm people, so cheery and fun I wish I were around them more often.

sad thing is, I didn't catch his name eventhough we saw each other everyday for 4 days :(

Everyone in the ward loved him. He was making everyone laugh and smile and occasionally he would look to see if I was laughing too,which I was!

Whenever our eyes crossed I'd just get all flushed and pretend to look at the ceiling. BAHAHA

and whenever we crossed each other at the halls we'd make small talk, (I'm talking really minuscule talk here)

"Dah makan dah?"
"ha ah, dah"
"awak?"
"yeah,dah"
*and then smiles*

and after our "lengthy conversation" I'd just be smiling like an idiot in the elevator feeling all giddy. alahai gediknya.


I talked more with his brother than I did with him. His brother is just 16 and has had the big C for quite a while. Come to think of it, I didn't ask what cancer it was.

He isn't what Atiyah's standards for 'handsome' is, but he's got a good heart and a great personality.
(source: observing him go from bed to bed talking to the cancer patients, Always helping out my mum, The three women (2 malays, 1 chinese) adored him so much they might have a crush on him.)

We parted ways on the same day

*In the hallways*
Me: nak balik dah eh?
him: ha ah.

about an hour later

*In the ward*
Him: nak balik dah?
me: ha ah.

Lol. We sure set of a reaction like Lithium and cold water huh?

Whatevs, never seeing him again in my life anyway.
funny isn't it? you cross paths and just continue as two parallel lines.
maybe during that intersection, it sculpts you in some way.
(dah merepek dah)
maybe he sculpted me in some way?
am i supposed to be affected by this?
what is life?
where is the llama?

k bye.

2 comments: