Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

30 November, 2011

Baby Ben :)

Back in England, I used to have this friend.
I don't remembe her name :(

Because my mum was still studying and my dad was working,
They would send me to a babysitter which was my friend's mum.

Let's pretend my friend's name is "Hailey"

So, the memory I remeber the most in England was when my mum dropped me off at Hailey's house.

ok, this is how I remeber it COMPLETELY from my brain. here goes:

I get out of the car, I run into Hailey's house, I saw baby Ben in his cot, Hailey was beside me, we go out the back door, we wear our boots (the one Paddington bear wears) mine was yellow, hers was red and.....

my memory ends there.
I think it was autumn???

oh, Baby Ben was her litte brother. Named him after Big Ben I suppose.
awww he was da tudest ting eva.
yeaaa, gotta stop talking like that.

Anyway, one of my BIGGEST dreams is to move back to England.
Visit my old home called "Summertown house" in Oxford
study in Oxford university like my mum.
Own a horse.
haha



Tadaa, I found a picture of my house, or rather flat?

It was England! we couldn't afford a proper home. The difference in currency between Malaysian Ringgit and pounds is just WOW.



No comments:

Post a Comment