Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

29 November, 2011

I.AM.EQUESTRIAN

Well, I'm not an equestrian yet..
I won't consider myself one until I enter competitions.
Same goes to football players.
Even if you LOVE football,
you don't go around saying:
"I'm a football player"
right? I think..

anyway, due to my obsessive habit of watching horse videos on youtube,
They (youtube) added this segment on my youtube page every time I log in called:
 "Equestrianism"

coincidencely (malas nak check spelling) someone.. adalah orang tu..
said that horse riding is easy, and all you do is sit on their backs.
HEELL NOO,

So, watch this video.
Oh before that, pause the music player first at the side -->


Wasn't that super intense?
I mean, the music is just wow..

My conclusion is, Equestrianism is not easy.
(yeah I think you got my point)

20 people die each year. Last year two 14 year olds died.

So Hidayah, you know its dangerous, so why still go ahead with it?

Simple, because of passion. For love towards horses.
People die from playing football too,
Mostly from cardiac arrest,
but you still play right?

Before saying horse riding is easy, ask yourself:


Would you trust an animal 10 times your size with your life?

Would you run full speed into a solid obstacle?

Would you risk your life for a sport?



I don't really know the name of this dude is. I just snapped snapped snapped pictures away :P


No comments:

Post a Comment