Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

06 November, 2011

Falling in love


Yesterday, I fell in love.
This love story will be slightly different though.
When I looked into his eyes, It was like looking into clear water.
so calm, so beautiful.
I'm meeting him once a week,
where I'll talk to him about my life.
And he'll whisper back.
A whisper only I can hear.
That day,my dad called me because it was time to leave
I looked back, and he was looking right back at me
I felt like crying.
I didn't want to leave him.
That's how I know its love :)

Yes, dear friends, the boy I am talking about is not a boy at all.
It's a horse.

Me, mum, abah and my sister was at Denai Alam Recreational Centre (DARC).
I went to sign up for horse riding lessons.
Because my mom was previously a vet, she wanted to have a look at the conditions of the horses.
and she was satisfied, I would say.
It was clean, no smell of manure at all and the horses were in a 5star stable siap dengan kipas lagi.

I then walked along, and I saw this horse.
I made a clicking sound with my tounge to get the horses attention as my mum had taught me,
He immediately stuck his head out from the "pagar"

Mum then told me to talk to him.
Me, not knowing what to say said:
"Hey, hey boy. How are you, you're a pretty horse you know that? I'm Hidayah"
(EXACT WORDS)

Then I started stroking his nose.
He was so still, like I said earlier,still water.
Before I know it I was all over him :)
both my hands were patting him.
One hand bushing his long hair, the other continosly stroking his shoulder.
Then abah called, nak beli barang sebab esoknya raya.
So I did, I looked back and he was still staring at me
kinda like saying: "but where are you going, are you going to come back?"

Seriously, there was just a moment there.
a connection. A click. chemistry. you know?
I didn't see his name though..

I said out loud "I'll be back soon, don't worry"

My sister sighed. (she doesn't  understand love)
Theres just something about girls and horses.
Most of 'em are scared.
The other fraction, like me, *kening kening
meeting them ts a dream come true.

He's one of the horses below.
He's brown by the way.
Theres a horse with the name "Bukit Jelutong" down there. cool :D
The other day I rode on Dong, His colour is really awesome.
(tengoklah kat bawah)

P/S: gelding is male, mare is female :))




No comments:

Post a Comment