Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

17 November, 2011

Update

Dear Jco,

(Well, since I'm not gonna be seeing him anymore, why not dedicate my entire blog to him eh?)
anyway, Hi Jco, I hope you're fine. You're sitting your SPM examinations now. well, good luck then :)
On the last day of school, when the form 5's came out for recess, I was, as usual, staring looking at you. >:)

You walked past our stall a couple of times. I screamed in my heart.
yeah, no, I'm kidding, I screamed out loud. :O

Then, when it was time to go home, I saw you again with you're "clique" (lol. I never knew boys had cliques)
anyway, I was the usual crushing-on-you-stalker just looking at you intently when you looked back

I didn't want to perasan and cause I'm soo rabun, I whispered to Mimi

"Mimi, Jco tengah pandang ke?"

Then Mimi looked over at you and said to me:

"aah, dia tengah pandang"

Then we burst out laughing as if it were the normal-est thing ever.

sincerely,
Hdyh

Ok, so what did I do the ENTIRE day?

wake up at 7 because I was scared Pn.Radziah was coming to mintak tolong
with some work. (she didn't come)

mandi.

ate breakfast

Played Piano. I played "Frolic in velocity" a couple hundred times.

Youtube. Watched: "Charlie Sheen interview"

Fmylife.com.

GoPetition.com: wanted to sign a petition to get the "Kardashians" off of tv :)

Found out that the chicken came first. not the egg.

Browsed photos of Gypsy Vanner horses. (I'm such a  horse geek)

layed in bed and thought of Harry Potter.

Went Jogging. Distance: 2.4km :D

played piano AGAIN. this time, I tried Habenara from "Carmen"
Its supposed to sound like this::



 Mine sounded like poop :(

Well, gotta run.
byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment