Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

12 November, 2011

el final

Yesterday on the 11/11/11, (such a pretty date)
School ended :(
No more 3 Beta.
No more PMR
No more Ust Azka

We had a carnival thingy and we sold maggie cup, green syrup and agar-agar.
buisness was slow. REAL slow.
Maggie cup was the only thing that sold out though :D


 First customer :)



our money :D


Mimi and Atiyah then came to my house to watch Al-Hijab.
They posed with the chickens :)






Then, we used the money we earned at the carnival for a class party at KFC :)



ok yea, I put this picture of ATiyah with her mouth wide opened for trolling purposes :)

This is the video I took (well, mostly Faiz took) of us at KFC. At the beginning I'm sitting in a corner because they were getting the cakes ready for a "suprise" birthday party. I was so "suprised" lol.
happy birthday to me, Atiyah and Hariz :D


Also, I had horse riding lessons today. I learnt how to canter (kinda like jogging, but for horses).
Pagi tadi hujan so eventhough I was on a horse 17H high ("Hands" the unit to measure a horses height. yes, you use your hands), my shoes and trouses were wet as if I ran on foot.  I didn't know what the name of the horse I was riding though.
Oh, I also played with Dong today. Dong is my favourite horse :))

Isn't he pretty? alolololo


No comments:

Post a Comment