Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

24 November, 2011

bear wrestler

For the past few days, this is my situation:

1) "Oh look its 3p.m"

a few hours pass by,

2) "Ooh, it's night time"

a few hours past,

3) repeat  to no.1

Theres just nothing to do

On tuesday was the first time I went for horse riding lessons at night.
The instructor was super super nice. Not too nice where it gets creepy ;)
anyway, I learnt the sitting trot. I LOVE THE SITTING TROT!!!

Before that, we were in the 'lunging paddock',
a circle piece of land with fences


lebih kurang macam ni.

the instructor left sekejap nak ambil barang.
so there I was, ontop of this big horse. alone.
you had no idea how it felt...

IT WAS AWESOME

It was like a dream come true.
MasyaAllah, it felt like my dreams were fulfilled.
like nothing else in the world matters.

peliknya saya ni...

"eeh budak ni, duduk atas kuda pun seronok?"

eh, tak! bukannya saya tak pernah duduk atas kuda.
tapi masa tu tengah malam.
everything was so calm,
there was nobody close by.
It was just me, and the horse (the horses' name is Bukit Jelutong)
the horse could somehow lose control, throw me off and kill me

hey, they dont call it the second most dangrous sport for nothin'

but I didn't care. For a girl who'se been wanting horse riding lessons since she was seven, nothing cared.

No comments:

Post a Comment