Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

21 January, 2012

Devil Horse

Today, I rode a devil.
Its name?
 Lateefa.

Before the lesson, my instructor warned me:
"Lateefa is VERY fast. Make sure you hold onto the reins tightly!"

He wasn't kidding....

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE her. She's just too advanced for me.

We were group training (is that what you call it?)
and this girl infront of me who was riding Shahrukh,
was trotting at a normal speed.
I was behind her and Lateefa was just so keen on passing her and being first.
She wanted to beat all the other horses.
big bully :O

her trot was like the wind.
That's right. They should of called her wind.
Everytime she trots too fast, my instructor will yell:
"Hidayah, slow your horse!"
So I pull the reins until my jari nak putus.
but she doesn't respond.

siting trot lagilah FAIL.

Afterwards I gave her a bath
(this is the first time I ever gave a horse a bath)
You can tell she seriously loved it.

*sigh
Oh Lateefa, the girl that likes to impress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment