Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

08 January, 2012

I HATE SCHOOL

I really HATE school now.
For reasons, I can't explain.
I loved school last year, but NEWSFLASH..
it ended.

see? I can't even write things properly anymore.
School has sucked every single brain cell out of me.
and because of stress,
I'm pretty sure pimples are gonna pop out any second..
Oh, Speak of the devil, here they are now!!

I got a bird today.
I'm too lazy to post much about him/her right now.
God, I feel so depressed..
the worst part is, I'm not really sure why..

You know how they say that writing about your feelings will make you feel better,
well, it just made me feel a whole lot worse.

I'm looking at the Malaysian national calendar,
counting the days to the chinese new year holidays.
I thought it was next week, turns out it was 2 weeks away..





but then I thought,
shut up Hidayah. Be grateful.




Thanks Nick Vujicic. I hope I can be as tough as you :')

No comments:

Post a Comment