Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

27 January, 2012

R U JELLY?

My best friends know that I'm an animal freak.
you know, saying the word "freak" makes me wanna scream;
MIND FREAK MIND FREAK
hahaha

anyway, Let me introduce you to this little boy.
His name is Oliver. "Ollie" for short.
He is a month old. His life span is 15 years.
He is unweaned, meaning I have to feed him his baby food with a syringe.
I love him to pieces.



 with his little friend :D

Oliver is a lovebird.
a type of parrot originating from Africa.
I purchased him from a breeder in Terengganu.
kesian dia, 5 hours in a bus all alone to Selangor :(
when he's all grown up, he'll look alot like this:


My little baby parrot now :)

and here's a photo of 3 Beta's reunion. 

I stole this from Atiyah's blog.
I don't do photos, cause I suck miserably at photography.
I'm more of a video person ;)

Goodbye 3 Beta. Goodbye Hariz. Goodbya Irfan. Goodbye Zul. Goodbye Syahmee.
 Goodbye Ust.Azka.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment