Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

18 January, 2012

sitting trot win

I was just browsing youtube when I came across this video

my literal expression:


"that is so perfect! how did she do that!?"

TEACH ME 0_0

I am absolutely horrible at the sitting trot.
My instructors are always yelling "heels down!"
and in my head I'm like: "pfft..lke that helps"
and then I continue bumping like a total idiot.

But ,

the last time I rode, which was like, 3 days ago
My instructor yelled what I feared the most:
"attention rider and.....sitting trot"
lebih kurang cam kawad lah :)

so, I sat and at first I tried to hug the horses' belly with my legs,
which obviously didn't work -_-
 then I did something magical...
I followed the rythm of the horse and let my pelvis absorb the shock
voila, it worked :)

then my instructor told me to continue the sitting trot with my legs
 out of the stirrups
This was so exciting for me that I was smiling grinning.

my expression then:


my instructor noticed and this was his response:

"kenapa gembira sangat tu? esok nak kahwin ke?"


ya

No comments:

Post a Comment