Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

09 January, 2012

Prom king and queen

This is just something I felt like sharing.

Here are a few of my celebrity childhood crushes :D


Jonathan Brandis
 from: "IT" and "ladybugs"
He commited suicide in 2003

Benjamin Rojas
from: "Chiquititas" and "rebelde way"


Frankie Muniz
From: Really? You don't know? come on...

And of course, here are the most prettiest actresses (in my opinion)


Anna Sophia Robb
Bridge to Terabithia, Race to witch mountain, Charlie and the chocolate factory.

saoirse Ronan
The Lovely Bones
Gosh, look at her eyes :O

Lusiana Lopilato
"chiquititas" and "rebelde way"
dated Benjamin Rojas and is now married to Michael Buble,
the guy who invented swag :)

Ooooh! I can hear my bird munching on his seeds  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment